|Who can vote? Any Unibz graduate and all Unibz regular students with at least 150 ECTS if bachelor or 100 ECTS if master students. In order to allow us to check your eligibility, please register here bit.ly/alumni2019_vote. Your data will be checked by the university, which will confirm if you fulfill the criteria.
Who can run as candidate? Anyone eligible to vote is also eligible to run for the new directive board. If wish to bring your passion for Unibz into the Alumni Club, please register here: bit.ly/alumni2019_candidate. If you would like to talk to the current board members, please write an e-mail to Alumni-Club@unibz.it.
Where do I find the candidates? Starting from 16.07.2019 the candidates will be presented on the alumni.unibz.it website and on social media (https://www.facebook.com/alumnibozen/).
How do the elections work?
- Each voter can express up to 4 preferences among all candidates. The 5 candidates with most votes are elected as new board members.
- Shortly before the election day you will receive your login credentials and a unique link on the email address you registered with.
- On 24.07.2019 at 6:30 pm the voting system will be activated for half an hour. Open your link and log into your account where you will find the list of candidates. Choose (wisely) four of them and submit your vote.
- The system is anonymized, meaning that it won’t be possible to see who you voted for, but that you voted only once.
- Also people coming to the election event in F6 at Unibz will have to vote with the online system.
- Once the voting time is over at 7pm, the results will be disclosed and the new directive board will be nominated.
- Candidates are not required to be present, however they should be available – in case of nomination – for their first board meeting in which they will decide the new president and vice-president.
Are you ready to undertake the challenges of the next Unib Alumni Club board? We’re looking forward to seeing you soon!